Navajo Nation Homesite Lease Application Drive
Navajo Nation Homesite Application available at Tohatchi Community Chapter.
- Please bring with you: Driver’s License or ID, Certification of Indian Blood (CIB). For Joint Applicants, valid Marriage License.
- Please bring with you $35.00 money order
- Tohatchi Chapter Staff will assist you with application.
- Deadline: Friday, September 30, 2022
Navajo Tribal Utility Authority (NTUA) is now accepting applications for the following through the ARHA Funds.
1. Water Line Service (Homesite Lease is required)
2. Electric Hook-up (Homesite Lease is required)
3. Solar Hook-Up (For individuals who are not close to an existing powerline)
All applications available at Tohatchi Chapter or any NTUA Offices
TOHATCHI CHAPTER IS NOW PURCHASING FIRE WOODS
- Short Bed for $120.00 (even with bed)
- Long Bed for $140.00 (even with bed)
- (Must have Driver’s License/ID, Social Security Card and NN Wood Sale Permiti)
- Accepting Oak, Pinon and Cedar (NO PINE)
- Firewood has to be chopped for our Elders to buy
- Will buy until all are depleted.
TOHATCHI COMMUNITY CHAPTER CORDIALLY INVITES YOU
CHRISTMAS ARTS & CRAFTS SALE on Thursday & Friday, December 8 & 9, 2022 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
(Christmas Decor, Jewelry, Baked Goods, handmade crafts and many more… Something for Everyone…)
- $5.00 per space/per day (Includes 1-table and 2-chairs)
- Food Concession available for Lunch
TOHATCHI COMMUNITY CHAPTER CHRISTMAS PARADE & LUNCHEON
- Friday, December 16, 2022 at 9:00 AM
- Friday, December 16, 2022 at 12:00 PM